After A Year Of Hiatus : A new start

I'd mention this in the Facebook Page, I was on a very looongggg hiatus since my studiomates and I are very bus and now we had done our Bsc In Architecture, Alhamdulillah. Now the blog is totally under me (Azyan) now but I chose to remain the name of KhazanStudio since it is taken after my beloved studio of Khazanah. I like to keep it because I love the studio very dearly. :) Now, I am kindda busy promoting my mother's business, yummy chocolate chips cookies business, if you guys like to order, do visit this page http://www.facebook.com/zesthomemadedelicacies . Warning, the page is loaded with many yummy pictures of goodies. :)

I would be back in the headscarf business in some times. I am surveying the market as well as searching for the best products to offer you guys. But in the mean time, I'd like to turn this blog into an exciting fashion blog especially for the hijabis, what say you girls? For that, I'll freeze the business for a while. I will update as much as the latets trends, tutorials (of course) and more regarding the hijab. If you like to comment, just do so, I love to hear from you guys.

Okay, see you girls again, Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhann!! :)

Leave a Reply